Update to Our COVID Protocols
There is a lot of uncertainty building around the COVID variants, but one thing remains stable – our commitment to you, your safety, and your comfort. In light of all this, the Legacy Law team wants to make you aware that we continue to do all we can to keep you safe. We strive to create an environment that promotes safety, yet not fear. We want you to feel comfortable during your visit in order to give your plan the time and attention it so rightfully deserves. Our COVID safety protocols include the following:
- Sanitizing all tables and chairs between consults.
- Social distancing with clients as well as with each other.
- Wearing masks during close interactions.
- Providing masks for client use (though we will not require you to wear one).
- Hand sanitizer is available in all conference rooms as well as the lobby.
- Sanitizing touchpoints such as doors and handles frequently throughout the day.
- At signing meetings, you will be given a new pen to take with you to avoid reuse by others.
- Options for a “Walk By” signing meeting where your documents will be presented to you over zoom, then you will spend roughly 5-10 minutes in our office to physically sign your documents in the presence of a notary and witnesses.*
- Option for Zoom consults to remain in the comfort of your own home, which still allows Jay to present your options over video and draw your plan just as he would in person.
*Please note: At this time the Governor has NOT issued an order allowing for remote witnessing and notarization. If this changes, all signing meetings will have the option to switch to Zoom.
If you currently have any other type of in-person meeting scheduled and would like to switch to Zoom – simply give us a quick call, email, or text (615-510-6197) and we would be happy to accommodate that for you. If you have any other concerns prior to your meeting, please let us know. We take the virus, your safety, and your comfort very seriously. Be well and we look forward to connecting with you soon.