Reflections on 2021
As 2021 comes to an end, we can’t help but reflect on how truly blessed we’ve been this year. To maintain business operations during a global pandemic has been some frankly intimidating ground to navigate – but we’re still here, and for that we are truly grateful. So grateful, that we would like to count our blessings… literally.
In 2021 – we have accomplished the following:
- We’ve worked with over 300 families.
- We’ve helped our clients form over 30 LLCs.
- We’ve hosted 8 family meetings that we baked over 50 cookies for.
- We’ve gone through over 230 Legacy Law Group pens in our signing meetings.
- Our clients have enjoyed over 600 bottles of Fiji water during our meetings because we love to keep you hydrated and feel you deserve – as many of you have called – the “good water”.
How did we accomplish all this?
- We’ve had over 150 hours in EOS-based meetings which is a huge component of all that we’ve been able to accomplish.
- We’ve added 4 new INCREDIBLE full-time members and one fractional member to our team.
- Brace yourselves… we have consumed approximately 700 Keurig pods and 370 Nespresso pods for over 1000 cups of coffee – which we are oddly proud of. That does not include our various Starbucks and Just Love runs for the team.
- But don’t worry – we’ve freshened our breath with over 500 Sugar Free Pep-O-Mint Life Savers.
- We have ordered Chipotle enough times to amass over 13,000 Chipotle points.
- Jay has had 22 breakfast meetings at First Watch, 13 lunches at Del Frisco’s and 12 coffee meetings at Just Love. And he has enjoyed each and every meal due to the wonderful company.
We truly can’t thank you enough for being part of our lives in 2021. Wishing you blessings of health, happiness, and prosperity in 2022!
With Love and Gratitude,
Your family at Legacy Law Group